An iris expander ring desinged to safely expand the iris in order to simplify phacoemulsification, as well as surgeries in which the pupil does not dilate properly using pharmaceuticals. It provides a pupillary opening of 6.3 mm and keeps dilation stable during surgery, improving the surgeon´s access and field of vision.
• 300° semicircular ring with a 60° opening made from a single piece.
• Does not require an injector.
• Easy to adapt and remove.
• The ring can be inserted in incisions smaller than 2 mm.
• Easy to insert in pupils smaller than 4.5 mm and in shallow chambers.
• Optimum visibility.
• Disposable device that cannot be re-sterilized.
• Traumatic sector iridectomy.
• Intraoperative floppy iris syndrome.
• Iris prolapse.
• Small pupils.
• Rigid iris tissue due to a pseudoexfoliation.
• Vitrectomy with small pupils.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.