VAMA has as main indication its use in the intubation guided by a fibroscopic. It is recommended endotracheal tubes up to 8mm of internal diameter.
It can be used in awake or anesthetic patients, with or without muscular sedatives.
• Latex free.
• Recommended in adults.
• Prepared for single use. Disposable.
• Facilitates fibroscopic intubation.
• Single and easy cannula removal.
• Comfort for the doctor and patient.
• Easy to use.
• The special laser mark facilitates the introduction and guide of the fibroscopy.
• Slipped gap which allows the cannula removal without keeping out the endotracheal tube.
105.74 x 42 x 16.5 mm
Cannula volume 10cm3. Tip volume 1.9cm3.
Fibroscopic introduction using an endotracheal tube thought VAMA cannula.
Fix the cannula and move endotracheal tube backward. With dominant hand extract the slipped gap.
Move down the endotracheal tube and extract from the mouth the VAMA cannula following its natural curve.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.