Canabrava Ring Surgical procedure
Complete the following questionnaire to receive your certificate
Worldwide Canabrava Ring Launch
|Brand name||CANABRAVA RING|
|Description and indications||An iris expander ring desinged to safely expand the iris in order to simplify phacoemulsification, as well as surgeries in which the pupil does not dilate properly using pharmaceuticals. It provides a pupillary opening of 6.3 mm and keeps dilation stable during surgery, improving the surgeon´s access and field of vision.
• 300° semicircular ring with a 60° opening made from a single piece.
• Does not require an injector.
• Easy to adapt and remove.
• The ring can be inserted in incisions smaller than 2 mm.
• Easy to insert in pupils smaller than 4.5 mm and in shallow chambers.
• Optimum visibility.
• Disposable device that cannot be re-sterilized.
• Traumatic sector iridectomy.
• Intraoperative floppy iris syndrome.
• Iris prolapse.
• Small pupils.
• Rigid iris tissue due to a pseudoexfoliation.
• Vitrectomy with small pupils.
|Material||Medical grade Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA).|
|Sterilization method||Ethylene Oxide (ETO).|
|Packaging||Sterile, single unit.|
*Poduct with CE marking