An iris expander ring desinged to safely expand the iris in order to simplify phacoemulsification, as well as surgeries in which the pupil does not dilate properly using pharmaceuticals. It provides a pupillary opening of 6.3 mm and keeps dilation stable during surgery, improving the surgeon´s access and field of vision.
• 300° semicircular ring with a 60° opening made from a single piece.
• Does not require an injector.
• Easy to adapt and remove.
• The ring can be inserted in incisions smaller than 2 mm.
• Easy to insert in pupils smaller than 4.5 mm and in shallow chambers.
• Optimum visibility.
• Disposable device that cannot be re-sterilized.
• Traumatic sector iridectomy.
• Intraoperative floppy iris syndrome.
• Iris prolapse.
• Small pupils.
• Rigid iris tissue due to a pseudoexfoliation.
• Vitrectomy with small pupils.
Strictly necessary cookies
Strictly necessary cookies must always be enabled so that we can save your cookie setting preferences.
If you deactivate this cookie we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that each time you visit this website you will have to activate or deactivate cookies again.
Third party cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, or the most popular pages.
Leaving this cookie active allows us to improve our website.
Please enable strictly necessary cookies first so we can save your preferences!